This Still Life Acrylic Project Book is a brand new, downloadable PDF E-Book designed to help you understand light and shadow and create better acrylic still life paintings.
Who’s the E-book for?
An absolute beginner to acrylics who wants to complete a simple still life painting but would like help with colour mixing recipes and drawing guides.
If you have trouble creating a realistic form within your still life’s, then you would see instant improvements through the lessons. Why? Because when you will understand how changes in light influence change in value, it can transform your paintings.
Throughout the e-book, I’ll guide you through 3 full-colour acrylic paintings from start to finish. I’ve broken each lesson into bite-size pieces, so you can complete each stage of the painting within a 2-hour window, something you can easily follow, even if you’ve never painted before.
- A 100-page pdf (with 3 x projects, and simple step-by-step instructions)
- Line drawings (so you can follow along even if you’re new to drawing)
- Colour swatches (that you can print out to match your paints against)
- Colour mixing recipes (so even an absolute beginner can achieve balanced harmonious mixes)
- Colour reference images (to work 1:1 with your paintings)
By the end of the book, you’ll learn how to filter your objects, look for relationships in stories, scale, size and the importance of planning a colour scheme, knowing all the same principles will apply to future more complicated arrangements.
You can read more about it here: Still Life Acrylic Project E-Book
p.s You can also read a review of the e-book by the lovely Professor and Author Mary Tabor here: New Book by Will Kemp, Artist and Teacher Extraordinaire