Fees & Sessions
This is as simple as a video critique session.
It can be for any of your artworks that you feel just need an expert eye and some guidance. This can be from a complete beginner to an artist who’s trying a new medium. I specialize in drawing, Acrylic and Oils.
- Video Critique: A 15 minutes video critique session: Includes full, personal email support before and after sessions.
How We Work Together – Here’s what the process looks like:
Video Critique: Due to demand Creative critiques are currently closed
- Email me through my contact page if you’re interested in booking a session (mark it creative critique).
- I will send you a link in the email for a paypal invoice, you don’t even need a PayPal account, you can pay directly by debit or credit card.
- You then send a maximum of 2 images you are working on and any questions you’d like to see me answer.
- I will then make a video tutorial (approx 10 – 15min) to talk through your work, so you can clearly see the next steps to take.
- I’ll then email you a private link to this video, so you can watch it at your leisure as many times as you like.
- You can then get to the easel and take action!
Follow up email
- You then send me a photo of the image(s) we’ve been working on to review your fantastic progress, reflect on what you’ve learnt, and decide what you need to take your work to the final stage.
- I’ll email you back an advice sheet, your image with the areas that are now working and anything else that might need tweaking, clearly highlighted.
- Any recommendations for artists, techniques that will be of benefit to your painting.
Finally email me the finished piece so we can all admire it!
The truth is art coaching is about making changes and learning new techniques to reach your goals.
I believe the most effective coaching sessions are usually the ones where we have fun as well as learn, so lets get learning!